Monday, July 7, 2008

My Happy Girl



In my last post I included a quick video of Camryn saying "hap-peeeee". She is truly a happy baby. She will walk right up to people and say "are ya happy?". I get so sad realizing that she is my last baby and is very much a toddler and no longer a baby (19 months already!). She is saying 3 and 4 word phrases and talks nonstop. She recently enjoyed my birthday and walks around the house singing "Happy Dirday to woo". So cute. Last night she pointed to my new kitchenaid mixer and said "make a cake!". The girl likes to eat!






Her hair is now long enough for a ponytail and Kathryn fixed it last week with side ponytails. Camryn adores Kathryn and sat still for a really long time letting Kathryn do her hair.


I heard the song "Happy" on the Christian radio station the other day and had to figure out how to add these playlists. I know that it is about Christ's love for us and how happy and blessed we are because of it, but it makes me think of how blessed and happy I am that I have my precious Camryn Elizabeth in my life and hope that she will always know how much I love her. Just wanted to share a few pictures that make me happy...









2 comments:

MamaMia said...

Awesome picture of Camryn and her watermelon!

What a beautiful reminder to "Be Happy" in our blessed lives. Praise God for Camryn!

Like the playlist, by the way.

Dancing Queen said...

yeah!! i love music on blogs...shows a little more to everyone...what did you guys discover to do on the 4th???

so sweet picturing kathryn fixing camryn's hair...i bet they will always be close! sam's hair could be in a ponytail on top of his head, looks like some kind of wrestler...are ya'll visiting texas this summer??