Sunday, May 25, 2008

Happy 3rd Birthday Logan!

We have had a busy week with Logan's 3rd birthday, Ronnie's birthday, my parents were in town for a week (so sad when they had to leave), and 4 out of the 5 of us having a head cold- oh yeah, and the house is for sale and has to be kept clean...



Pictures(L-R) Logan on his first, second, and third birthdays





Most importantly, my beautiful little boy turned 3 years old. He has the ability to melt my heart with those unbelievable blue eyes, blond hair, and wicked grin. He is fiercely protective of his sisters and affectionately refers to Kathryn as "Ha-hun" and Camryn as "bebe". He loves to swim and go to the beach, eat watermelon, and play with anything that moves (trucks, cars,trains, helicopters, and most recently, garden snails and Rolie-polies).


The birthday boys



Logan is the most handsome little boy in the world to this proud mommy. He is sometimes a bit mischievous (such as the time when he unrolled about 100 feet of aluminum foil all over the house to make a shiny path- I promise I was only in the bathroom a few minutes!), but he is my sweet boy and I am so thankful for him as I watch him grow and learn every day.
Happy Birthday Logan & Ronnie!
Follow the shiny, silver road...


3 comments:

MamaMia said...

Happy birthday Logan!! He's three already??!!

I just love the tinfoil story and am so glad you got a picture.

So, are you coming home soon?

I left a comment on your first post. Don't know if you have comment notification enabled or not.

Be back soon

MamaMia said...

.

(There is my period for the last sentence above.)

:)

Dancing Queen said...

I don't know if I should be happy w/you or not!!! I can't believe I didn't know your blog was up yet until I saw the comment on Monica's!!!!! SHAME ON YOU!!!

Ok, I'm over it!! Yea for joining the blog world!
And what cool first posts...Laura Bush, OMG! How awesome is that!

I'm not even asking if I can add you, I AM!!
Talk to you soon!